Hey now a days lots of websites disable right clicking function of the mouse button. It's really, really annoying. This is done so that you don't steal (via right-click->save picture) their photos or images or any other goodies. Unfortunately, it disables all right-click functionality: copy, paste, open in new window.
But here's a trick to bypass that. But sadly it only works in Internet Explorer:
Follow these steps:
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Go to "Tools"->"Internet Options".
3. Click on the "Security" tab.
4. Then click on "Custom Level".
5. Scroll down to the "Scripting" section.
6. Now set "Active Scripting" to "Disable".
7. Now a dialog box will appear. Click yes to confirm the change.
8. Click "OK" and close the tools window.